Saturday, May 25, 2013

comment to

show us? typical ignorant nadal fan who don't even know anything about tennis. nadal's cheating is very well known that I don't need to show but only you don't know because you obviously dont even follow tennis if you don't know Nadal's numerous cheatings. same thing I don't feel like to show evidence when some ignorant person ask me for evidence for large chinese population but for you Go down below and read my comments. i listed over 20 nadal's cheating I withnessed, only I withnessed not all.


it's amazing how Nadal fans deny the fact for your hero Nadal. Roger Federer dominated tennis before he suddenly got sick but after he got sick from mono He could not dominated tennis anymore that nadal took advantage of. everybody knows Roger Federer suddenly played crap in 2008. his sickness is well evident in his significant performance drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

로마첸코 까는사람들은 복싱팬이 아니다...

복싱 기술의 여태까지 보지못햇던 최고에서 더한급 위의 차원의 환상적인 기술을 보여주는 로마첸코를 복싱팬이라면 좋아하지 않을이유가 없다....그저 추한 흑인을 우상숭베하는 자들의 추한 시기와 질투심일뿐....